Saturday, March 8, 2008

Typical Sunday

Dark clouds loomed over the sky as I awoke from my not so good slumber (my mind was super active..don't know why): tanning and gym had to be postponed AGAIN.. sian. My dear pal got his tan with his kor yesterday and had a long long sleep.. =( i feel nothing but sian-ed.

Then came 2 DotA games.. Pretty exciting, and fulfilling owning them and in return they spam profanities back at you.. haha. Sadistic.

Next I have to meet Kenneth (super "por" Godbro of Ivan) because he wanted to play DotA so badly that he spammed me on msn with "PLSSSS" and i couldn't take it anymore.. -_-

After passing him the soft copy of WC3, I'm off to work again.. BORING. Someone patronize me and make my day hahaha..

Oh damn I really want to get a good tan again!! My brown is fading fast.. Oh God bake me under Your lovely sunlight please (ok that's extreme)..

I wanna go out with my own Kor also lor.. T_T

Kk got to go, blog later..


*Hey those with blogs leave me an offline message on MSN? Let me add you haha thanks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home