Friday, March 28, 2008

Beautiful Birthday

Wee~ my mum's birthday is approaching!

I'm so excited and looking forward into it; I've actually bought her presentS beforehand also haha.

too bad i had to shop on my own.. Ivan had to spend time with his kors, so can't meet me up.. if he were to, he'd be dead beat already =/

but anyway, i got her 2 presents, cuz i felt that her presents previously were not exactly very good -_- what a bad son i was..

it's really not so nice when you get someone else an ok-ok present.. it's just not heartwarming and fulfilling. i didn't budget for her, but this time i'm not allowing the same mistake to happen =D

so i bought her a pair of new shoes from Stella McCartney's training range ^^

and, a white Sports Heritage jacket (but Rong Rong gave me one size smaller; oh well, i guess it's time for my mum to SLIM DOWN =X)

all in total it didn't cost as much as i expected, as i have special privileges ^^ but it's still very expensive -_- a huge portion of my pay, gone~

but that's love. and you gotta budget for it. and that, is being responsible. ^^

i enjoy doing this though. it's taxing, tedious and tiring, but it's a beautiful thing.

hmmm... Ivan said it's not wrong to hope to be treated better leh.. =/ i wonder when will it be my turn =( oh well. that's life.

though i'm already used to a life like this for the moment, i hope once again that the people in whom i love, those around me, will never make it remain the same..



Happy Birthday Mummy! xD

She's one of the greatest women living on this earth ever, and amen to that.
(if you've read my previous posts, you'll know what i mean =/)

hmm time for dinner, got to go soon as well..


Stay tuned to the 3rd Annual CHSA DotA Challenge '08!


LeNoir signing off

1 Comments:

Blogger Josiah Berlian said...

hullo... get yourself a tagboard! more convenient for people to spam your blog xD

March 28, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home