Monday, April 7, 2008

A very intriguing day.

Oh my gosh i really need to blog my brains out today.



too many people have got me thinking! =_= frills up my brows literally..





Firstly, is my customer experience today at work..

i met a Russian lady, pretty paunchy in size, as she strolled into the store. i wasn't attending to her until i was told to, for i was busy previously. i came to realise that she didn't understand a single word i said after she babbled to me in a gibberish tongue after i greeted her. -_-



it was hard. no flow at all. zilch.



both of us just sighed after attempting to explain to each other that we couldn't understand what we were speaking. dumb right?



but something in her kept me going, and not to give up. it wasn't her look of distress, but the smile after the frown. i smiled back, and thought of other primitive means of communication.



sign language and Pictionary helped alot alot.. we had so much fun picking clothes and matching them without the use of words, apart from the occasional "ok" and "no ok".. =) there were still hiccups along the way, but she didn't give up, and neither did i. then came to changing her US dollar bills to our currency, and she actually trusted me with her money to change it for her! no customer in the history of Adidas Vivocity has been like her! it was 600 USD for goodness sake, and she smiled, waved her hand along, hurrying me in her language.



she spent a lofty 714 dollars solely on apparel, and even gave me tips! (wasn't supposed to accept any actually, but she couldn't understand a single word of my explanation regarding our policy.. oh well) i couldn't thank this lady enough, for she had brightened my day indeed. this is one unique encounter i will never forget, and on top of that, what she had done has been keeping me in deep thoughts.. (which is why i need to blog my brains out -_-)



I'll vomit my thoughts out later.. hold on..



the next thing was Ivan's shoutout on Friendster.. i had to add new friends and i just came across his new pictures (seems to be getting better after each shot huh =/) and his shoutout.. ok my mind started to churn over what he has said..



"I just realised the magnitude of something. I saw someone repeating "You've changed". Not to me, but to others. I didn't think much about it. But after some thinking... People really do change. Change is the only constant thing in life eh...?"



Then lastly, unexpectedly again, is one of my long lost buddies and SP junior now, Wei Da.



there, on his MSN nickname, wrote: "take the pain out of love, then the love won't exist."







ARGH..!! exploded.






*7 Hours Later..*

okay. fresh awake. but clean forgotten about how to express myself in words.

can a kind soul lend me a listening ear? thanks =/

Don't give up on your faith

Love comes to those who believe it

And that's the way it is

Celine Dion

That's the way it is

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home