Saturday, June 21, 2008

Reflection.

I've failed many tests today.

Looks like i have an aptitude.

It can be hard to respond to negativity. Not impossible. Just hard.

Sigh. Things just exascerbate when inferiority complex kicks in.

But yea. Just be my normal self, seeking to improve myself each day, and be patient about being who i'm said to be.

School's starting and everybody's going back to business. Somehow i feel that my tank is running as low as when the holidays just began. Zzz.

Apart from exams, there's the not so good side of me to fight too. Plus solitude and additional work stress etc.. Life is just that boring huh.

All the best to those having exams.

Dear God, thanks for the holidays, and the things, be it good or bad, that happened this June. Please, help me fight ingratitude. In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home