Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Noose

I had received quite alot of verbal mail recently..

First up congrats to Team Solaris in their first victory! Led by Ivan and Hong Jie of course..
Playing 2 more matches on Thursday, such an exciting experience shouldn't be missed ^^



Next, we've got lots of April babies too, including my mum.. wishing all April friends a happy happy birthday haha..



School's starting next week too! Zzz goodbye my holidays.. gonna be my school-work mode again -_- life is back to the uber busy state.
Eh? actually i think it has always been busy..

Oh yes any juniors going to SB apart from Wei Da? Feel free to contact me haha..


Looking for a cheap place to print t-shirts, posters and fliers too.


ok back to DotA. i'll leave all the thinking behind for once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home