Sunday, January 25, 2009

Re-union.

missed calls, flooded text messages in my phone.

mum wants me to go to dad's place for reunion dinner.

yeah. just the "whole" family again, with my grandmother. no one else.

the food was the same.

the atmosphere was the same.

the way i felt was just about the same.


i don't understand his actions.

i don't understand why he approached me, and attempted to embrace me.

i don't understand why does it feel just as cold as it was when i was 12.

though both are people, living and normal, all i felt was nothingness.

8 years since i touched him that way, and yet it feels as cold as ever.



why did he do that, when my heart is already dead to him?



i don't know what to do.

what does he want?



my heart is numbed, and yet i feel tears well up my eyes.

what do i do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home