Friday, April 18, 2008

First Week.

Phew. the first week of school had ended. more adventurous days to come. Yup, adventurous indeed.

It's nice to be in my new class, in my perspective haha.. not because i am class rep, but because majority of the people are spontaneous in integrating together! it's really heartwarming because at least i didn't feel awkward for once. -_- i have to thank Lishi, Ee May, Angela, Spencer and Rachel (though she'd transferred out during the last minute =/) for supporting me too haha. Now i truly know that being a class rep ain't easy too. =O

My new class is cool man. very nice people hehex.. easy to communicate and flow too. i'm the SHORTEST guy in class again. -_- but oh well, i'll just work harder to be nine feet tall on the inside. =X

I've got a really cool Personal Tutor too! Mr Howard Yap is one of the younger and more understanding teachers in SP, and he's definitely much more active than *ahem ahem* (but it's ok -_- what's past is past; moreover, he's really senior so give him a break. Guess who HAHA.)

So much unsaid and untold have happened over the first quarter of the year. Yea man, First Quarter already. and to think time moves so slowly when i work.

only several months left with my JC friends, before they set off to NS. Pal too. i'll really miss them.. though i'm telling myself to find time for them, i guess it's just not happening; it's A Levels, and i have to work and school too. there's only a limit to the number of lessons i can skip zzz.

i just want to give them the best year yet. this year. birthdays, competitions etc., i'd give my best of support and help to make dreams come true, and feel loved too.

apart from this, i understand that a new class means expanding my capacity, my social circle too. i'm definitely open to true blue friends (in whom i think i have found a potential one o.o), where we can mutually depend on. not just for now, but for the rest of our lives. though a few kinda screwed up, cuz they couldn't accept me for the way i am (or was), i'll just let go and move on.. it hurts, so i shouldn't be dumb to cling onto it!

Damn my fever is still there. when is it going to dissipate. -_-

*rests like a pig for once, after so many nights of little sleep, hugging Teddy close to heart*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home