Friday, August 1, 2008

A Tired Love.

Phew, it was a very very long Friday indeed.

Stayed in school till 4 plus because of the E-Commerce project; i didn't even know that the report was to be submitted on that day itself. -_-

then headed to Orchard, hoping to find a seat in the library to SLEEP. but i couldn't find the library anywhere! sigh.. it's either relocated or closed down i think.

Rested a while on the bench, then headed to City Hall to meet the guys for dinner. Met Pris and Sean halfway also.. =/

i think i kinda overspent yesterday.. close to a hundred on Perlini's Silver (after birthday discount some more), 30 on Hong Kong Cafe, then 20 more on arcade and LAN.
Wah. so good-gamed.

air and water for recess for the rest of the month -_-

but anyway we all had a good time together, i must say. really enjoyed it and glad to see everybody happy.

An exhausted yet undying heart puts me into difficult sleep once again.

Some things that people won't get for me i can get for myself.

But some things can only be given by someone else, can it bring out its full purpose and fulfillment.



Somehow, shopping alone, and buying things for myself, seems to be burning a bigger hole in my heart.

I don't have the luxury of bugging a sugar-mum/dad, or have someone who extensively cares who would grant my heart's desires with an element of surprise.

when i get stuff for myself, it feels so different, so wrong should i say. but the situation is such that if i don't get some stuff for myself, i'll end up looking ancient, and i REALLY mean ancient. (who wears the same set of berms for 5 years straight. sigh.)
my wants end up becoming needs, backfiring, dissatisfying and it just makes me mad at myself.

but yet again, a part of me still keeps me breathing at least. chipping in more so my friends would chip in less, cover the whole bill even though they said we're going dutch, small random gifts every now and then. (Lending money is different, as it is based on a contractual basis. Giving, is based on love. So you may love someone, but the contract still stays. Gotta get things right and clear, lest you be cheated in this life.)

I would do anything to the best of my abilities to put/keep a smile on your faces.

It is very taxing and heavy.

But woot! frankly i'm looking forward to next week =/ though i ain't doing anything, my gut feeling tells me it's gonna be full of surprises? o_o nah can't be too sure about that haha.. so bhb
-_-
but anyway, if it's nothing much it doesn't really matter lol.. just a year older, not as though i've become king for a day =/ at least, i get to spend a great birthday, the exact day, with Daddy God! >.< Wee~

Friends, are forever. Family will be truly forever, when you can love and respect each other as friends.

It's not a wish for me, but for you. yes, you. =D (the one who's reading and the one who's NOT also) Hope i have made, am making, and will make this wish come true.

take care all my friends!

Daddy God, give me the strength to love, just as You love me, as You love each and every one of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home