Thursday, August 7, 2008

Black Rectangles.

today's a pretty hectic day.. had GEMs CA (supposed to be PAIR WORK, but my partner didn't show up on time; i did the whole planning form on my own anyway =/) as well as HRPS selections.

For my previous GEMs CA, i really thank Daddy God for His unfailing grace.. i didn't even know that it was a test week, and i stepped into the class casually with my MP3 20 minutes late. everyone just stared. i was so sickeningly embarrassed.

i thought this module was a goner. but the paper ain't as difficult as i expected. got a 75% (one of the highest) and i was like "huh? what? wrong script is it?" but yeah still thank God! and Jerome also (gave me a silent encouragement as i looked at him before attempting the paper lmao.. my face just fell flat can?)

then slogged through the day with my earpiece on, alone in the library doing ECM and HRPS.. Pris called and asked if she could asked me out for dinner. lol why not.. all those that i asked for dinner couldn't make it some way or another.

stoned at Adidas for an hour or so, then had dinner at Pastamania (Sushi Tei's queue is outrageously long lol), and my my i had curry fish -_- kinda oily, hot and spicy, but interesting taste =/ (er no pun intended)

we chatted and chatted, till i lost her somewhere though lol.. went to the supermarket to get some groceries before heading home.

i am astounded when i opened the box she gave me. it's a pure black leather wallet and keyholder set from Goldlion, and it is so NOT CHEAP.

Thank you very much Pris and Sean haha.. i didn't expect my first and early present to be so grand..

touched deeply by the loving couples, i'm inspired and motivated to head back to Adidas after my exams. gotta make my workplace a better place.. it hurts to see my friends having cold war with each other, and i'm sandwiched in between.

another surprise caught me off guard was when Sheeny smsed me to keep my Sunday free, 'cause she wants to hang out with me lol.. alright alright i'll mug around expo area after service to wait haha.. got tons to work on and catch up.

then my bro reminded me to keep sunday free AGAIN (with a very bad reason also lol. so not convincing can hahaha).

hmm.. see how this goes then..

okok back to my project. black rectangles =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home